.

 What's this?

Thats the sunset Pixie.

                                                  
I love looking at it though!

 Pixie I don't think you should be looking directly at the sun for to long!

                               
 It's so sparkly, pretty, beautiful, and I want to lick it! 

  Pixie you can't lick the sun!


OMC that's so bright !

Well I told you so Pixie.

                                                                 
I must not have heard you.

Of course you didn't Pixie.
                         

6 comments:

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

LAY in the sun, dont STARE at it!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I agree with Ayla, Iza and Marley - the sun is for lying in, not looking at.

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

Sunsets can be so beautiful this time of year, and sunpuddles so precious! Enjoy them, Pixie!

Purrs,
The Chans

Flynn said...

That is a lovely sunset so enjoy it before the snow comes.

The Island Cats said...

What a pretty sunset.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Pixie is adorable!

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats