.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday

And welcome to Pixie's talk show where Pixie tells you about some freaky stuff



 For todays show I will tell you something about me!

I don’t think it’s relevant but two against one.

I had a habit that might scare some kittens so just know you’ve been warned!

I have eaten tape twice before but the PM always takes it away. :(

The reason why is because the flavour of the glue spread out on the bristles of my tongue is 
something I can't explain and the crunch it is what I think Doritos are like.



So that’s it for today, till next time! Pix out!


6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Tape! I don't know... it doesn't sound tasty to me. I prefer chicken.

The Whiskeratti said...

Clearly, you have novel tastes! And we like your head flowers.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That DOES seem pretty freaky! The only thing WE know about tape is that it is horrible when you get a piece of it stuck to yer paws or furs!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That does sound just a tad... peculiar..., Pixie!

Purrs,
The Chans

Mickey's Musings said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
We have never tried tape,but we have not liked anything sticky we have encountered.
You are pretty unique Pixie :)
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Smudge said...

Hmmm, and I thought my taste for plastic bags was odd...

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats