.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Alone again!

Alone again!

The whole family is going away for a mini vacation. First time for the wee ones in a hotel. They have been to cottages but never hotels. Everyone is pretty excited and getting packed up. I am trying to look online frantically for plans on how to make a cat flap. I am sure they'd let me keep it if I built it myself. Pearl, Jake and Bert are having a trashing party so I'll go over there and maybe some handy cats will come help me. I may have to borrow some tools.

I'll be back visiting on the weekend.

2 comments:

Spooky said...

Alone? Perhaps I can join you at the trashing party. I'll be alone this weekend, too!

Pssst...I was peeking over Treater's shoulder when she was shopping online for my medication and I saw the cat flaps...all sorts and sizes! Get your people's credit card info before they leave and just order one!

PB 'n J said...

Oh if you figure out how to install your own cat flap, please let me know! Then being abandoned wouldn't be as bad!

We'll see you back soon,
Pearl

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats