.

I just want to start things off by saying how saddened we are to hear about of of friend Lilly who has gone to Rainbow Bridge. Our purrs go out to her family and Laila. She will be greeted by the fine felines who have gone before her.

We are also purring for Eric who is feeling under the weather.

The PM found another magnolia in bloom today which she thought had died over the winter. We are sending this bloom to all the kitties out there in need of some purrs and their families.



Last week we were given this award from our friend Tesla.



Thanks so much! We love it!

So the family got back from their trip. I was a little mad that I hadn't been taken along. I deserve a little break too. Then I saw some photos.



Boats=water. I'd rather stay on dry land, thank you very much!

9 comments:

snowforest said...

Concats on ur awardie ~ you guys totally deserve it ~ and what a puretty flower ~ we iz sending many purrs to you and everybody in the cat blogosphere :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh! The pink magnolia is just lovely! We don not blame you for not wanting to go out on the boats!

Parker said...

Those are well deserved awards! I'm with you - dry land is way better than ::gasp:: water!

Ana said...

Glad to hear your beans are back! I hope they had a great trip.

The magnolia and the boat picture are both so wonderful! Congrats on your award as well!

My Littel Island said...

I did not know Lily but my purrs and love from all of us go out to her bean Yes u do deserve this a awards u ar so sweet and kind Ilove the bloom it is beaurtiful WOW i will take the BOAT i love saling GOD BLESS

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a very beautiful flower! Congratulations on your award - it is very well deserved.

Lux said...

Thank you for showing us the lovely flowers. I wouldn't want to go on any boats, either!

Mickey's Musings said...

Great award Goldie!!!!!!!!!
That Magnolia is so pretty!!
I totally agree about the water!! Water is just for drinking!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Boats and water don't mix with furs. I will go visit Eric and I was so sorry to hear about Lilly too. What a gorgeous flower, mom says.
--JB

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats