.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Meme Madness Monday

Meme Madness Monday

We were tagged by our friend the sweet Ariel for the 15 Question Meme.

Shade first.




1. Your mood right now... sleepy

2. Your favorite spot in your house... in my cat bed

3. Your favorite color... black

4. The one thing you can't live without... my crunchies as I don't like stinky goodness.

5. Who do you love... the Music Man

6. What would you do if you won the lottery... have a rescue Ranch.

7. Name something that makes you sad... when Goldie catches too many creatures.

8. Your favorite treat is ....tartar control treats or soapy water.

9. Your favorite TV Show is.... Six Feet Under

10. Your favorite music is... Inuit throat singing or SKA, depending on my mood.

11. What do you want to be for Halloween.... Flower the cat

12. Are you naughty or nice.... a healthy mix of both

13. What's your favorite memory... when we first moved to this house and I had sooooo many large window sills to sit in.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go.... to the city for a break, w/o the apricot wonder

15. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be..... Pepé Le Pew





Now Goldie took the liberty to change it around a bit to become a Mancat 15 Questions.




1. Your mood right now... lazy

2. Your favorite spot in your house... in the window on the hooked rug, leaving massive fur wads

3. Fav food... rodent frais

4. The one thing you can't live without... the wilds

5. Who do you love... PM and wee ones

6. Tom or eunuch... eunuch of course. I rather that though, no pressure.

7. Where was the last place you yakked.... on the sisal mat in the living room. Very hard material to clean. I have exquisite aim.

8. Heads or tails... Heads

9. Embarrassing trait... Making biscuits on my own floofy tail. I can't help it.

10. What you do when you are mad at the humans... Poop right outside of the litter box.

11. Ever drawn blood?.... Only when string playing becomes too intense.

12. What do you want to be for Halloween.... a mouse trap

13. What's your favorite memory... being told that I was going to the SPCA but ending up here.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go.... a mouse factory

15. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be.....the Pink Panther ~ He is an inspiration



19 comments:

meemsnyc said...

We agree, we think Pepe la Pew would be a great celebrity to meet!!

Kellykat said...

Pawsome meme you two. We would like to meet both of your celebrities. Sylvester the cat would make a good one too.
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

Karen Jo said...

I love both of your answers. Goldie was very good at rewriting the questions to suit himself.

Anonymous said...

hahah Momma calls me Pepe Le Victor, but that is coz I like to romance everyboddie!

I like your answers Shade very much..
Goldie you is a little more than I can chew! Wow you is worse a hellion than I is..
Maybee we should just call it character..
or
Like Momma says you iz just protecting your families from, the evils that is nature :P hehe

V-V

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lots of great info! We love learning more about our friends!

Parker said...

A mousetrap!
HaHaHaHaHa!
Good one Goldie!

Anonymous said...

Inuit throat singing and making biscuits on your own tail? You two are hilarious!

Forever Foster said...

Shade, I don't like Stinky Goodness either! From Suey,

And as for you Goldie, making biscuits on your tail... could you BE any cuter?!

Anonymous said...

Rodent Frais sounds dee-licious! =)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Shade you remind me a lot of Boo..

purrs,Abby

Tybalt said...

Great job, kitties! I especially loved your celebrity choices . . . they are favorites of mine.

PB 'n J said...

Oh those are both really great!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Shade, Soapy water?...uh, yum?
Goldie, I love the ManCat 15 Meme. We'll have to do that one. I love your answers to #12 and #14. Vry funny!

jenianddean said...

Great answers! Mom and Dad used to watch Six Feet Under ... best finale of a show ever. Now they watch Dexter a lot.
--Jasper

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Both of you are such wonderful kitties. Shade, you are a beautiful tuxie. I have a special place in my heart for tuxies <3
Goldie, you are quite a great mancat and it is good to be near the computer, so you can nap and blog too!

Tesla and Hansel said...

those were some good memes!

-tes

Lux said...

Haha - a mousetrap! That was a great answer, Goldie!

You like soapy water, Shade?

Cute meme! :)

Quill and Greyson said...

I agree with Whicky I love you two crazy cats!! I wish I could come over for a visit, we would laugh and laugh.

The Crew said...

Soapy water!?! Ick!

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats