.

Shade~ We had a quiet weekend. Goldie seems a bit solemn. He is either sleeping or incessantly asking for treats. The PM and the wee ones were out snowshoeing and he actually had to be coaxed outside. I, of course, simply watched from my bed. If you need large wooden feet add-ons to walk outside, I am having nothing of it.

I see Goldie overheard me talking to myself and blew it all out of proportion. He loves the drama so he looks for it everywhere. I was just brainstorming a bit as I was thinking of writing a romance novel. Everyone likes a bit of intrigue with their love. Right, my fellow lady cats?

I also spent time helping the PM with her sewing endeavors. See how I use my voluptuousness to gently press the fabric.



Here is the finished product. I can't believe she gave it to the Nanny, I thought it would look nice propped up next to my bed.

10 comments:

Parker said...

What a nice pillow! And how good of you to help your PM!

Spooky said...

You did a good job on that pillow. Maybe PM will let you help make another one that you can keep.

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Hey Goldie, tell your PM, she can put the Badge on your sidebar and link it back to the club! If she needs help she can email me and I'll show her how! Very nice pillow Shade!
Mr. Tigger

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a beautiful pillow! Your PM is very talented! Nice job helping her out. :)

Isis said...

Oh goodie another Ladycat! :) Yes I know all about life with boys.. eer Mancats! ;) Iffen you want Goldie can attend my bother Ramses kitty condo warming party in the cat run while you're at tea with me, Miss Peach and all my other ladycat frineds! :) That way he can't grump as much... ;)

Purrs,
Isis

Anonymous said...

Nice pillow prowess Shade! It's a shame your PM gave it to Nanny.

Daisy said...

That pillow is pretty! And I can tell you did an excellent job pressing it.

PB 'n J said...

That's a very nice pillow - and nice of you to help-out!

Shade - have you joined the Tuxedo Gang yet? I'm a reporter for the TGH, so I'm always on the look out for new Tuxies!

Purrs,
Bert

Mickey's Musings said...

A romance novel? Yes,intrigue would make it interesting,heehee
Mom really likes that pillow.Your PM did a great job! Too bad she did not give it to you.
Purrs Mickey

Lux said...

You're the perfect helper!

Thank your mom for trying to sketch my face - I'm honored! :)

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats