.

They are now back home and the woodstove is again glowing.

Goldie was pretty good while they were gone, just one accident right outside the litter box. It was like he didn't want to cause too much of a mess this time but still needed to get his point across.

We were tagged for a "What's new with you" meme by sweet Tesla and since Goldie did it last week, it is my turn. I am not going to pass this on though as it seems like most other cats have been tagged.

The best new thing is that they are back and the house is brimming again with life and heat but I will try to come up with something else of interest.

So.... Ok.

1. The PM has decided to take part in a big summer outdoor art and craft fair in August so the house is a buzz of organization and planning. I am all a flutter even though I really don't have a clue what is happening.

2. Four fabulous new containers have arrived and I think they should be made into four loungers/beds for me. Goldie would nap in any ratty, chewed, disintegrating heap of cardboard but I, obviously, am a little more refined. They moved me out here in the boonies but I still have my fine city cat sensibilities. The PM has said these boxes are for her wool and wire. I am thinking, one for wool, one for wire, two for me. Sounds fair.




3. Goldie may have found a new fetish. He drug out some of the PM's dyed sheep wool and found it very enticing, emitting strange almost scary sounds. She did not seem to appreciate the addition of cat spittle though.


6 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sounds like lots of exciting things are happening at your place. We think that two of the containers should definitely be for you, Shade.

Boy said...

Wow! A new bed for you! Cool!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That sheep wool looks great. My sister Taffy used to spit and love and make muffins on an old wool sweater my mom had.....me and my other sisters could never figure out what was so great about it though.
Enjoy!
--JB

Mr. Hendrix said...

yippie! your beans are back. mmmmm the woodstove sounds very cozy and nice. i see no reason why you shouldn't have your pick of those pretty boxes! i've heard some kitties just adore wool. i prefer my yarn softer.


i'm glad your beans are safe and sound and home!

Thank you very much for your kind words for Sonny & his family. They mean a lot.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good that your folks are back home. think it only fair that some of those neat boxes be for you :)
I have not played with sheep furs,bet it would be fun,heehee
The craftfair sounds neat.What kind of craft does youe Mom do?
Putts Mickey

Anonymous said...

We think all the boxees should be yours. And the bed and wool. And stove. Mom says it's even warmer than sitting in front of the fireplace. So keep that too.

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats