.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Watch her go!

Watch her go!

Goldie

Well, I am in the doghouse, so to speak, today for sure. They are leaving AGAIN for the weekend as it is a wee ones birthday. Maybe I was rebelling again ,I don't know, but I jumped on the kitchen table not once, not twice but three times and drank milk out of the wee ones cereal. I don't know what came over me. I am not a big fan of oaty Os.

The PM was very mad and shut me in the bathroom. I know it was not a nice thing to do and it caused a crying fit in the morning but it's not like I pooped in it? Right?

What did you say? I had just cleaned my what?

Oh...I see. Well I can see your point there. Moving on.

We got to try out our new toys this week and I think there should be a course for wee ones on "How to properly play with your cat so they actually have fun, not just you". I felt attacked and dive bombed by the seagull and the feather twizzler was like a wrecking ball coming for my head. Obviously no cool action shots of me.

Shade, on the other hand had some alone time to play with the PM. Well, la-di-daa. Here is a very cool shot of her though. I couldn't believe it but she is up only on her back legs. Wow! She's feeling pretty spry. She also went outside for 4.5 seconds yesterday. It must be Spring coming.

13 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Our humans don't like it when we drink out of their cereal bowls, but they usually don't get too upset. They just put us firmly down and say "no."

Cool action shot of Shade!

We hope you have a good weekend!

Beethoven said...

They're leaving you guys alone? It's time to have fun!

Spooky said...

Oh, my, Goldie. Being in the doghouse is not good, especially for a Cat.

Don't worry...your people always come back.

admin said...

When the cat is away, the mice will play;) ...ooopps
hehehe.... I mean, when nobody is around, it's play time buddies:)
So do you think how a cat is walking, a kind of sexy thing? hav ur say in http://felinesophy.blogspot.com

The Furry Fighter said...

wowzer shade looks VERY determined to make a KILL!
x

PB 'n J said...

Oh, alone for the weekend - that should be lots of trouble to get into (without actually getting into trouble)!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Outside for 4-5 seconds? I sound like a Meezer when Mm won't let me out. I complain... loudly.

Gandalf

Daisy said...

A wrecking ball coming for your head!? Hahahahaha! I know just how you feel.

Tesla and Hansel said...

This is going to be my FIRST spring!

I tried to eat some of beanies cereal once. She did not like it. I like to try to put my head in the bowl and be all stealthy, but somehow, she always sees me (who would've thought?!) and throws me off the table!

How rude.

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Goldie,it sucks to be grounded :(Maybe you should have asked permission,heehee
Nice to see Shade active like that.It's neat to be on two feet!
Have some fun while your folks are away ;)
Purrs Mickey

Lux said...

That's such a cute picture of Shade standing up!

The beans don't like it when we get too close to their plates, either. Especially when they notice our nostrils are twitching!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I do not understand why the Human get upset when you drink out of their cereal bowls. Maybe if they gave us milk of our own, but...

And don't give me this thing about germs. Cats do not have germs. We are much cleaner than weebeans at all times.

4.5 seconds huh? She must really like being outside...

Halloween said...

Hi Goldie. You jumped on the table and drank milk out of a person's cereal bowl? Now there's a good idea! I would not like being shut in the bathroom though! Do you have some treats to feed the people so they let you out?

Halloween

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats