.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A before bed chat

A before bed chat

Shade~Will you stop staring at me, I am trying to get to sleep.
Goldie~I have to talk to you about something, it'll just take a minute.
Shade~OK, hurry up though. I need my 15 hrs beauty sleep.
Goldie~Did you see me get in trouble today, by a wee one?
Shade~Yeah, it was pretty funny. She's turning into a mini PM.


Goldie~She yelled at me for pooping outside and went around with her wee shovel scooping it. She..she...she called me a dog.
Shade~Hey, don't cry. I am sure she didn't mean it.
Goldie~But don't dogs poop wherever they want to? Going willy nilly all over the place? I thought I had my dig/bury routine down to a science.
Shade~Well....
Goldie~Look at this form, such poise, such strength.


Shade~You know...
Goldie~See, I do one side then do a reverse pivot to ensure complete coverage.


Shade~You poop in the snow.
Goldie~Well yeah, it's fluffy, perfect for digging, like sand in the winter.
Shade~It's like you poop in water.
Goldie~WHAT????
Shade~When the snow melts it turns into water.
Goldie~NO!
Shade~Yes.
Goldie~NO!!!
Shade~Yes.
Goldie~Why didn't you say something?
Shade~You never asked and I thought you were just being your weird self.
Goldie~Snow turns into water?
Shade~Like crapping in a bathtub.
Goldie~Dang.

21 comments:

snowforest said...

He he too bad Goldie didn't know that snow turns into water ~ he is a handsome mancat though!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Anonymous said...

We thought snow turned into mud.

Isis said...

Oh my I've learnt something new today! Since I've never seen snow I've never had a chance to try your experiment... Now I hear what snow really is I fink I'd get into trouble iffen I tried it out, just like I did when I crapped on the sheepskin rug when I was a kitten... Well it kinda felt like kitty litter! :(

Spooky said...

Ugh. Another lesson learned.

I always do my business in my litter box. Unless someone scares me, and then I leave it where they'll find it and KNOW that scaring me was not a good thing to do.

Snow? What's that?

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

There is nothing wrong with pooping in water. Wild kitties do it.

Lux said...

Very interesting. I think all that floof keeps Goldie from realizing snow's really water ... but that *is great form!

admin said...

hi gorgeous, dont you feel freezing out there in snow....wish my feline family tryin' something cool & cold, snowy feelin' ;)
nice to know ya buddies, and thx furr dropping by...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh my Goldie! We think you are very brave to go outside in that cold stuff.

Daisy said...

You two are too funny. I laughed out loud at that bathtub line. Please tell the little girl that I think her pink parka is very beautiful.

Luna und Luzie said...

I cannot talk with you about that...we had "no" snow this winter. Believe it or not, but we had really no snow.
We never poop in water, but we can poop in to the sandpit of the kids..ok...they don´t want that...but it is better as the neigbors garden ;D
purrs from Luna and the German kitties

PB 'n J said...

Yep snow turns into mud here! But even still, we hate pooping in snow (tooo cold!!!). In winter we prefer our box!

Tesla and Hansel said...

ohhhh nooooooooooo!

I didn't know it turned to water either. i just knew my snowbean was there one day, and gone the next.


I thought he came to life. You know, like in that song.

meemsnyc said...

That snow looks coooold.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh my gosh! Aren't you cold? I am cold just looking at you in the snow!
No mouse findings yet, but we have a lion now!
--JB

Just Ducky said...

HAHAHAHAHA, you two are so funny! I don't think I would want to get my paws in the cold stuff to do my business.

Tiggie FOC said...

Pooping in snow: Don't you freeze your butt off doing that?

Blondie says I should poop outside, but I say the nice neat sandbox inside is better. Everyone can see how big my pee balls are.

Mickey's Musings said...

Well in your defense Goldie, the ground is too frozen to dig in so ya gotta use the snow!!! Technically you buried it ,so there! Beans never understand,reguardless of size,hahahahahahaha!!!
Purrs Mickey

MaoMao said...

hehehe, that was quite an adventchure! It still amazes me how much Goldie looks like Brainball. They could be twinsies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Karen Jo said...

Burying in snow makes perfect sense to me. The ground is too hard to dig in. You have a great technique.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are doing just right, no matter what you did~~ Hahaha~!
That is very very cool you pooping into the snow~!

Anonymous said...

Lol...Mom laughed so hard she almost wet her pants...Humans

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats