.


What is it? I can use the computer now? OK.

Wow, I have been power napping for a few days now. Gathering my strength and letting the stress go away on the wings of my dreams. Feeling better and ready to rumble with anything...in the house.

I am bit worried about Shade though. She has been bit by the green monster of envy and it is not good. I got a lot of attention this week for my kitty drama and she's feeling left out. I overheard her talking to herself, she thought I was still napping and she has an idea. She is planning a mock kidnapping with our crazy cat neighbor, Canon. She's envisioning all the concern if she goes missing for the day. Well...Canon is not really playing with a full bag of toys if you know what I mean. He refuses to use the door and has to have a window open for him to enter and exit the house. He is also a great hunter...of worms. Yuck!!!! That's what he goes out for, to dig these slimy things up and he brings them back inside. I wouldn't want to put my life in his paws, that is for sure. I don't think this great plan will get too far.

I now want to introduce you to my new toys. Ah yes, we have the Feather Ball Twizzler and the Flying Seagull Wand. I am going to tackle them this weekend. I'll invite Shade to join me, that'll get her mind off of that crazy scheme.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red is a very good color for you! You got some great new toys there. We think you need more.

Spooky said...

Ah...new toys are always a good thing!

I'd keep my distance from Canon - she sounds like a "loose canon" to me. Shade may have fallen under her misguided influence...you need to watch her. Worms and silly schemes = crazy cat.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look SO comfortable! Any wow, what great toys you guys got!
--JB

Tesla and Hansel said...

those look like some great toys.

and you look so cute napping! awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Lux said...

Those are great toys! I know what you'll be doing this weekend!

Mickey's Musings said...

Sounds like you are recovering quite nicely ;) You are very nice to share your toys with Shade.That should end any thoughts ofplots & plans,heehee
Canon goes out for worms??? I agree ewwwwwww!!!!!! Yup,give her a wide berth!
Purrs Mickey

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh, those look like fabulous new toys! Enjoy playing with them! :)

Boy said...

You're nice to invite Shade to share your toys!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, you guys have lots going on! first, i'm very glad you're safe from your fox experience and will be going out with bodyguards from now on. the fox must be lonely.

shade, if i were you, i'd keep from any schemes involving a worm eating cat. i mean, sure, invite him over for fev-ver toy play, but not for a kidnapping scheme.

those toys look like so much fun!! i cna't wait to see you playing with them!

Daisy said...

It's nice to meet you two! I see you got some wonderful new toys. Thank you for the nice birthday wishes!

MaoMao said...

Wowie, Goldenshade, you are a wunnerful handsum mancat -- yur pickshure made Momma say SQUEE -- that's what she sez when she's ofurwhelmed by kitty cuteness! And wowie kazowie, you could be my brother Brainball's TWIN!!

It's great to meet you! You sound like great kitties and we Ballicai love makin new furriends! And yur toys look like a lotta funsies.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowwww~~~ That is great color and great post~!!!!!!
Seeing you I think I will have some relax myself!!!

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats