.

Monday, February 18, 2008

We are being invaded!

We are being invaded!

Well, the mouse hunt was a bust, dang it!!!! I stared until my tiny eyes felt like marbles. Shade thinks they went through the wall behind the heater and out. That wall is 3 feet thick with logs and cement so I doubt it. Maybe I maimed it in the preceeding chase and it is in there...dead. I am sure the PM will find out soon enough, her and her blasted super sniffer. That happened once before and the mouse crawled into one of the wee one's play kitchen, before it kicked the bucket. Yeah, not too pretty...a week later.

Well I want to introduce you to some beasts that arrived over the weekend. I am not quite sure what they do, but most of them don't look too friendly. Maybe they have sent in some recruits to aid me in the mouse hunt. They are a pretty quiet bunch though.



I stand my ground...not making eye contact...ignoring. That seems to works for Cesar Milan and those woofies. I am the pack leader, right? Is that how it goes with us felines? I don't know. I boss Shade around, doesn't that count for something?

It seems they are now ignoring ME.

Can I help you fellas with anything? You lost? Need to use the phone? Directions to the coffee shop? No?

I THINK ONE JUST BLINKED!!!!

12 comments:

Lux said...

Sorry to hear about that mousie getting away - maybe you need me to come help? Please? :)

Those are some very strange creatures you're sitting next to.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think you don't have to wait your time on waiting mouse, dear~!
I believe when the mouse appear, you will get it right away~!
Right now only thing you have to do is relax!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear you didn't catch the mouse.

Those are some interesting invaders in your house! We hope they don't cause any trouble.

Parker said...

HaHaHaHaHa!

Isis said...

Oh I'z sorry you didn't get your mousie... Those other beasties look familiar though, I'z purrty sure thre are some of those lurking in d'boy's room here! I shall now have to go and put the bitey on them to make sure they know how's boss! ;)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are some strange looking creatures.

Daisy said...

Dinosaurs!?!? RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh no! it got away. don'tcha hate that? i hope he comes back and you get another swat at him.

your mouse hunting recruits look tough, but a little green. i think you are totally the pack leader. You just keep, you know, ignoring them when the humans are around...then, training starts...

Spooky said...

Strange critters, indeed! Show 'em who is boss. I say just knock'em all down and run!

PB 'n J said...

I say give one of them a whap and see what they do (hopefully they won't whap back)!

Jake

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Golden, too bad you did not get him :( Our place is old and basically a winterized cottage. I hear mice running around sometimes. Mom saw one once. I never caught one though. Good luck if you see anymore ;)
Maybe your quiet friends can help,heehee
Purrs Mickey

MaoMao said...

Goldenshade, you are a beeyootiful kitty -- you look so much like my big brothur, Brainball! And thankies so much fur comin to my gotcha day Pawtay -- the lobster was yummiferous!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats