- I get along well with dawgs and was used in the shelter as a dog tester. I was brought into a room with a dawg and then the staff would see how the dawg reacted. I have no lasting ill effects from the experience. **twitch** **twitch**
- I am scared of the TV, guitar and washing machine. The PM says I probably never lived in a house before. Maybe a barn.
- I am also nervous around the wood stove.
- I am rather food obsessed, I would like to eat all day long.
- I like to stir my water like I am making soup, before I drink it.
- I never had catnip before. The PM gave me a toy that had ancient nip in it and I went totally ballistic. No fresh nip for me for a long, long time.
- I headbutt things very hard~ I may need a kitty helmet.
- I am very very hard on toys. The PM thinks I may need some dawg toys. I had this ball for about 20 minutes and this is what happened. Goldie had it for three years.
Missing Mom Paula
2 hours ago