.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Banshee, honestly.

Banshee, honestly.


Goldie said I should do the Honesty meme since I am the newest Sumac Feline. So here we go, my list of things about me, no fibbing allowed.

  • I enjoy the broom and the mop.  I followed them around where ever they go.
  • I am a stinky goodness hog and will overtake Goldie and eat his if he is not quick enough and the PM is looking the other way.
  • I like to burrow under blankets.
  • Shade and I are still not friends.
  • I actually try to be friends with her, walking by with my tail up and giving her a little greeting but she just swears at me.
  • I then get annoyed and give her a back-off lunge.
  • I will catch that red squirrel this summer as he taunts me relentlessly. I will make a nice hat out of his fur for next winter.
  • I tried to eat some of the Tiramisu cheesecake that the PM make for her friends on Friday.  It was cooling on the counter and the PM walked in as I jumped up to snoop. If she had of been 30 seconds later,  a nice chunk would have been in my chompers.
  • I used my claws of doom on the PM. On purpose.  I was trying to sleep, she was patting me too much, face to close to mine and it happened. I just wanted to give her a tap but my claws were out and I got her right on the side of the nose. Blood was dripping.  It was a mistake. She tells the wee ones, "Pat Banshee only twice per time and don't have your face too close to hers, she doesn't like that." If she had followed her own rules, it wouldn't have happened. 
  • I made up for it by crawling under the blankets with the PM, cat curl in the small of her back. 


20 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds like a very honest list, Banshee. Too bad about the little "incident." But not everyone' timing is always just right...

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Parker said...

Scratches happen. I loved learning more about you!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

It was good to learn more about you Banshee.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was a good honest list Banshee, you even put the naughty bits in.
I like playing with the broom too. When mum is using it, she taps it on the floor at me and I pounce on it.
Flynn

The Island Cats said...

Banshee...we hope you do catch that evil squirrel...then you can post a picture of you in your new hat!

Forever Foster said...

You have very good human food taste, Banshee! We are in awe of your cheek. We have only been brave enough to go for leftovers. But a brand new Tiramisu cheesecake?! Wowee!:)

Concatulations on the awards in your last post:)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh lovely to meet you. Mum let out a gasp when she saw you and said you are so like her fuff that went to the bridge a few years ago. I never met her but mum said she was so quite and gentle and looked a lot like you. She lived to be ust short of 20 years old.

Hugs GJ xx

Tuck said...

Banshee you have a very interesting life! Don't worry about the scratches...I scratch my mom and dad all the time and they still love me!

Cory said...

Banshee, you are a total character. Next time we are convinced the Tiramisu will be yours...we have faith in you. And that squirrel better watch out! Tee hee!!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Great honest list, Banshee! Chilli is already practising her claw and swipe technique, she admires you so much. Sigh! The poor PM: A ouchie hip the other time and now a scared nose. Those sratches in the face are nasty because everyone asks what happened. I think I would enjoy Tiramisu too!
Purrs, Siena

The Creek Cats said...

Sure is a shame you didn't make off with a big chunk of that cheesecake. It sounds scrumptious!

quiltcat said...

Hi Banshee. It was really interesting to learn more about you! You're what Meowmy would call "a complicated character." We bet that tiramisu would have been deeelicious! too bad about the incident with the claw...it's happened to all of us, even Mr. Goody Four-Paws (Louie) has drawn blood by tapping Meowmy with a foot that unfortunately had a claw sticking out...sounds like you made up for it in a very sweet way.

Daisy said...

Banshee, you're such a card! I can tell you have the famous calico attitude.

Luna und Luzie said...

Banshee that is a great meme. Interesting answers. They all remind us to Olli too. We are sure you can become great friends if you would live in our neighbourhood!!!

purrs
Luna, Luzie and Olli

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Banshee

My sisfur Boo likes to burrow under blankets, but I don't like it when she does. When she burrows, I jump on top of that big lump in the blanket and BOOM she busts out of the blanket with lightening speed. It's fun to play who's in the blanket.

Purrs
Abby

MaoMao said...

Hi, Banshee! It was funsies readin about you! And I'm sorry you and Shade still are kinda leery of each other. Efun after two years, Marilyn and Dorydoo aren't furry close. They tolerate each othur but they don't get in each other's spaces too much or they get hissy.

Brainball's sendin a high paw to Goldie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Banshee, that sounds like a very honest list, but I hate that your mom got hurt.

Quill and Greyson said...

Banshee you are a characture but please don't hurt the PM or fight with Shade.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, yeah, when ya claw the Beins by accident (like when surprised), ya gotta make it up ta them. An they gotta accept the 'pology.

Cliff and Olivia said...

We love the honest list. It was a nice come-back in no. 10.

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats