- I enjoy the broom and the mop. I followed them around where ever they go.
- I am a stinky goodness hog and will overtake Goldie and eat his if he is not quick enough and the PM is looking the other way.
- I like to burrow under blankets.
- Shade and I are still not friends.
- I actually try to be friends with her, walking by with my tail up and giving her a little greeting but she just swears at me.
- I then get annoyed and give her a back-off lunge.
- I will catch that red squirrel this summer as he taunts me relentlessly. I will make a nice hat out of his fur for next winter.
- I tried to eat some of the Tiramisu cheesecake that the PM make for her friends on Friday. It was cooling on the counter and the PM walked in as I jumped up to snoop. If she had of been 30 seconds later, a nice chunk would have been in my chompers.
- I used my claws of doom on the PM. On purpose. I was trying to sleep, she was patting me too much, face to close to mine and it happened. I just wanted to give her a tap but my claws were out and I got her right on the side of the nose. Blood was dripping. It was a mistake. She tells the wee ones, "Pat Banshee only twice per time and don't have your face too close to hers, she doesn't like that." If she had followed her own rules, it wouldn't have happened.
- I made up for it by crawling under the blankets with the PM, cat curl in the small of her back.
National Tabby Cat Day!
7 hours ago