.

After last week's problems, you think the PM would be on double time blog duty but she told us we are only blogging for two days this week.


WHAT?????

Apparently the PM has a group of friends who used to go on road trips a lot before the babies came. They would go away a couple of times a year to Maine, Montreal or Boston. That hasn't happened in awhile as people started their families and no on has the extra time or money. Well one of the girls is pregnant and she's the last one to have children so they decided to take one last roadtrip. So the PM is off for a few, just the girls.

The Nanny is taking care of the wee ones and we are left with the Music Man. Again. He better not forget our Stinky Goodness this time!!!!!

I was mad so I gave the PM a little bit of a scare.

Sometimes I scratch at the door to be let out and the PM knows I have to go pee. If the weather is crazy or it's really cold she lets me out as she knows I will go out, do my business and rush back in. She doesn't want to have me wondering the yard with the foxes out.

We had just had a storm in the night so the PM figured it would be OK. She didn't realize that it wasn't that cold and we had about 6 hours of hail/freezing rain so the snow on the ground was hard as a rock. I wasn't sinking in at all!







I started snooping and then took off down the driveway.





The PM kept calling my name but I wouldn't come.

She went to put her boots on and had just stepped out into the yard when I came trotting up the walk.

Hee Hee Hee




21 comments:

quiltcat said...

Oh Goldie, you independent man cats do know how to worry a poor mother! Hmmmph sorry to hear the PM is going to abandon you to the tender mercies of the Music Man again while she goes off gallivanting with her friends. I hope she left a paper with the MM instructing him about the proper administration of Stinky Goodness! (Meowmy also hopes the PM has fun.)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Thats the way! Take advantage of anny situation! I stayed out almost as long today myself. An when The Big Thing was walking out again to seriously come find me, I was just hoppin up on the deck. Hee-hee!

Ayla

meemsnyc said...

Oh wow, so much snow!! You look like you were enjoying yourself outside.

Mr. Black said...

Goldie, that was VERY smart of you to come back and not go wandering off. Sometime our curiosity does get the better of us.

I hope that Music Man remembers to give you the food you like! It is one of the high points of the day!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You have to keep your people on their toes, Goldie!

We hope the PM has a great road trip!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Forever Foster said...

Goldie, do you think you might have tortie in you? My mum often says that I am a naughty tortie. I think this tortie thing has something to do with it.

We hope your mum has a great time on her road trip. It sounds like it should be fantastic!:)

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope you get lots of extra treats this week. That snow has us shivering!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

I am glad you can right back - you don't want to meet the foxes!
Here's hoping that your SG won't be forgotten this week!

The Island Cats said...

Ha! That'll teach her to leave you for a few days to go have some fun! The beans aren't suppose to have fun unless we are part of it!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Goldie, we are glad the foxes didn't get you. Please listen to your Mommy. Even if she is running off on a road trip. ~S,S,C & F

Chrissie said...

It's always a good idea to remind your folks that cats are IN-DE-PEN-DENT creatures by nature-we permit ourselves a wee bit of domestication just for the Stinky Goodness!

Tom Cat said...

Hope she has fun on the trip, and nice joke there!

Anonymous said...

Mom likes weekends with her sisters, too. We get abandoned often, but at least our Nana and Grampy stay with us! That snow sure looks cold! We're glad you were OK!

The Creek Cats said...

Looks like you had yourself a little adventure in the snows!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking in on Cal!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! That was clever, waiting until she put her boots on before you came back.

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm with you on the revenge stuff, but it isn't worth being a fox snack over. Perhaps a little well placed poopy. Like on the bathroom rug.

We'll miss you!

Mickey's Musings said...

Abandoned again????? Mom says it's really because the PM wants to get away from the frozen snow! heehee
I bet it was fun exploring and making PM put her boots on ;)
Hope you get the stinky goodness!!
Purrs Mickey

Quill and Greyson said...

Apricot floof in the snow. You look cool Goldie.

Tuck said...

Goldie you must be very brave to even go outside in all that snow! It looks very, very cold! Maybe the PM will bring you back a present?

Anonymous said...

HAHH Goldie you is very cheeky!! Your poor momma! But then.. it was pretty funny!and your beautiful little paw prints in the snow.. it's meltable material!
We hopes your momma has THE bestest time!!! Road trips are the best... nothing better than the suprise of an unplanned event! :)
Make sure she is safe though...
See you guys soon!
OOPS PES: My dadda, i gives my word that I will leave a virtual poop on your pillow if you do not look after my buddies right when Their momma is away.. you will smell poop for the whole day.. I will leave the sanchez?... :P haha
V-V

Tiggie FOC said...

We have just learned we have bob cats in our neighborhood. Foxes, bob cats, Iraqi terrorist cats...what is this world coming to?

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats