First off I would like to send some big purrrs to MoMo and Moki as they are both not feeling well. Get better soon, friends.
We were tagged by our great friends Sweet Ariel, Loa's Babies and Cory to do the "8 Random Things About Me Meme". Since where was three tags and three of us we will each do one. Since it is Mancat Monday, I will go first.
- We got some snow. Lots of snow.
- I like to go out and use the facilities all winter long. Especially first thing in the morning.
- Yesterday, after the storm, the PM tried to open the door for me but the snow was too deep. This is as far as she could push it. I am looking at the tracks out there of an animal who walked right by my door. Hmmm.... I wonder who came a callin'?
- I did not chose to squeeze thru the door to venture mancatly bits deep in snow to do my business. The litter box was the winner that fine day.
- I come like a dawg ever time the PM calls my name.
- I have never slept on the couch.
- I do not have a playroom. I was in the wee one's playroom last week for Wordless Wednesday. The PM took out a bunch of toys and made it Banshee's refuge. I am asking that the room stay like that.
- The PM has listened somewhat to my request and said she is making a "tree/lounger" for us. Well, she's not, the tool handy Uncle and Grampie are. She's just came up with the idea. She cleaned out one of our window ledges and the plan is to construct some structure there. They are making one for the City Cousins too but ours won't be as tall but will be a little spread out. Here is a shot of the ledge all cleaned out. She put some blankets down so there are three beds there for beam napping while we wait for this thing to be built. It was supposed to have been built this weekend but we had that blasted storm.