.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I can sit here all day

I can sit here all day

Finally, they are home and I get to say something. I had all these interesting topics to debate and questions to pose but they all must wait as a MOUSE is in the house. I heard it running around while they were gone but damn these thumbless paws, I can not open the cupboards. Last night I scratched at them, hoping the PM would get the hint and she did. Upon inspection they found oatmeal and the worse, mouse droppings. Gross!!!! The PM is not too happy and they left the cupboards open so I could go hunting. Well, those little twirps are pretty quick but I now have one trapped under the heater.



I see you, I hear you, I smell you and I am not going anywhere.

13 comments:

Daisy said...

Good hunting!

Lux said...

Oh my goodness - good luck!!! I wish I could assist you in this endeavor!

P.S. In this picture everything looks color coordinated with your furs!

Spooky said...

My nieces, Lala and Willow, are pros at catching mice. Field mice get into their house all the time. They like to bring them to their people as gifts. Personally, I've never seen one, but I sure hope you catch that one!

Just Ducky said...

Gettem' Goldie!

MaoMao said...

MOUSIES!!!! get 'em, get 'em, get 'em, GET 'EM!!! If you need help, I will telleport ofur!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMaoMaoMaoMao!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

A mouse? Good luck catching it! Have a good hunt!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Go get the mouse!! WE don't have any mice here that we know of. Mom hires a exterminator man to come get them. I know I could do a better job!
About PooPoo, that is very interesting.....maybe her sense of smell HAS gone!
--JB

Tesla and Hansel said...

wow wow! i real mousie! I've never seen one before. Only my toy mouse. I shove him under the couch and pretend he's real. I warn him not to come out, or its the chomps for him!

Halloween said...

Good luck, Goldie! I love to wait for the scratchy mousies. I hear them from blocks away. I wait in front of the kitchen appliances for days at a time, when no one but me hears anything. If I get bored, I go outside and catch huge rats and bring them inside. I deposit them at the side of the Food Lady's bed for her admiration. I am a giant vermin catcher - the bigger the better! Have fun!

Halloween

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Hunting to you~!
I am sure you gonna get it!

Tuxedo Gang said...

Ahhh...a mouse!! The best things to hunt!! And to Ms Shade, we will make you a member of the Tuxedo gang and Post your bio in the next day or so! Welcome!!
Samantha & The Tuxedo Gang

PB 'n J said...

Have you caught it yet?

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Ooooh, a mouse hunt!!! Did you get the mousie??? I am the Supreme Mouser in my house!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

© 2008 Sumac Stories by Goldie, Shade & Banshee - 3 Canadian Cats